Skip to content

Equine Liability

Liability insurance is available for a variety of equine-related activities – ranging from a full-scale commercial horse boarding, training and riding instruction operation to the back yard horse owner’s personal pleasure use. The policy provides protection if you or your organization becomes legally liable for third party bodily injury or property damage claims to which this insurance applies.



We offer Equine Liability for Horse Related Business, Race Horse, and Individual Horse & Show Horse Owners.

Trainer Leading Horse

Horse Trainers

Professional Rider on Horse

Riding Clubs & Riding Instructors

If you have employees you should carry workers’ compensation insurance as they are not covered under the general liability policy. You should also make sure that any independent contractors or vendors that work with you show proof of their own liability insurance and ask that you be named as an additional Insured on their policy. This is especially true if they are an independent instructor or trainer working at your facility.

Related Coverage

Connect with Jerry Parks Insurance Group

Contact us to get more information or insurance coverage tailored for your needs.