Skip to content

Automobile Insurance

To legally drive your car, you will need some level of state required automobile insurance. It covers the expenses for others if you are at fault in an accident. Basic liability covers property damage (like fixing another vehicle if you dent it) and medical or other expenses incurred by the other party. Additionally, you may be required or elect to insure your car against damage done to it.



We have several companies that write Commercial & Personal Automobile coverage that include Loan Gap Coverage, Physical Damage Coverage, Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Florida No-Fault, Uninsured Motorists & Medical Payments.

  • Business Auto
  • Personal Auto
  • Boats
  • Motorcycles
  • Recreational Vehicles
  • Utility & Cargo Trailers
  • Antique Cars
  • Horse Trailers

Related Content

Connect with Jerry Parks Insurance Group

Contact us to get more information or insurance coverage tailored for your needs.